At All-Rite A/C & Refrigeration Services, Inc., we enjoy helping our clients as much as possible. Here are some tips that can save you money on your utility bills as well as your heating and air conditioning equipment and services.
- Keep vents and grilles free from blockage.
- Avoid unnecessary use of exhaust fans.
- Keep doors and windows closed.
- Set the thermostat at the highest comfortable setting in the summer and the lowest in the winter.
- Indoor fans should be set to "Auto." (This provides better humidity control in the summer.)
- Keep your air filter clean.
- Vent your clothes dryers correctly.
- Maintain condenser coil cleaning all year round.
- Control direct sunlight.
- Insulate air ducts.
- Heat should be kept away from the thermostat.
- Yearly preventive maintenance
Feel free to contact us today to schedule an appointment for a consultation.